Friday, May 2, 2008

A Tsunami of NEWS!!!!!!


All right, Everyone (everyone!), some big news from the homefront (Shawnte from Hacktone, that is)! Now, for all of you who've pre-ordered the new "This is Love Psychedelico" disc, please know that the CD release has been pushed back to May 20th. There are no problems with the release, but Hacktone is making sure the packaging is of the utmost quality.

Now, the big, big, BIG news!

Love Psychedelico is coming to the US of A for a couple of Meet & Greet dates on the West Coast! Now, for those of you on the East Coast, like me, this will frustrate the literal Bejesus out of you, but fear not! I've just received word that Kumi and Naoki are spending the entire summer in the States and are (this is the tentative part, mind you) planning to be doing shows across North America in late Summer and into the Fall!!!!!!! This will include some East Coast dates. If you're a Westerner and your dream was to see Love Psychedelico LIVE.... this is your big chance.

Here's the poster for the LA event:

click on image for full size


Mind you, it's killing me that I can't be on the West Coast with this short of notice, but I hope some of you can go for me. Thing is, you have to RSVP, as the this is a semi-private affair. Send an Email to psychedelico@hacktone.com . Get me an autograph if you can ;-).

No comments: