Sunday, December 27, 2009

ABBOT KINNEY: The New Album


It's almost here! The new album from LOVE PSYCHEDELICO is being released on January 13th, 2010. Can you believe they've been around 10 years???!? From the clips on YouTube, it looks to be one of their best. Here are some clips:










Click on the above logo to go to the official Youtube page!


Click the Love Psychedelico Logo to reserve your copy of ABBOT KINNEY


And, of course, the official Love Psychedelico webpage has been overhauled and enhanced. Go give it a looksee!
http://www.lovepsychedelico.net/index.html

2 comments:

perry79605 said...

I was looking for info on "Abbot Kinney" and stumbled onto this blog. From reading your posts it's obvious you're as big a fan of the band as I am. I first got into them in 2000 when I came to Japan while in the Army.

I heard "Last Smile" on the radio and have been hooked ever since. I attended their acoustic show in L.A. to promote "This is Love Psychedelico" and since I was working as a journalist for an Army newspaper in Texas, I got to interview them for an article I wrote (read it at http://www.fbmonitor.com/monitor/2008/05may/052208/homefront/052208homefront4.html).

I am back in Japan now and have seen them in concert twice since I've been here. I am very excited about the release of "Abbot Kinney" and plan to attend one or more of the just-announced shows they are planning this summer in support of the album. This looks to be an awesome year for Delico and their fans!

Lord Shockedelic said...

Wow, I am truly envious! I'm on the East Coast, so LA was a bit of a haul, though I wanted to see them so badly.

I like your article. I urge everyone reading this to give a read.

It's going to be an awesome year, indeed! If you get any news or pictures or the like, let me know. It's good to meet ya. Thanks for writing!