Thursday, March 13, 2008

What Does Love Psychedelico Look Like?

When I first became a fan of Love Psychedelico, I had no idea what they looked like. The Internet was quite sparse with photos of my favorite group. The only thing that would usually come up were illustrations of CD cover art and odd photos shot from distances and wild angles. In fact, the first time I ever saw Love Psychedelico was when I finally came across a video for "Free World". I thought to myself, "I would have never thought that's what they looked like!" and it was all the more interesting watching all of their PV Music Videos in order and seeing their visual stylish evolution.

I may post some videos a bit later, but here are some actual UHQ photos of Love Psychedelico from some Japanese magazines I came upon over the past couple years. These photos are most likely new to anyone outside of Japan. I don't know the names of the magazines these photos come from, so if anyone knows, drop me a line!



KumiNaoki
Kumi behindDuo 1In TreesNaoki PeaceLying 1Lying 4Lying 2Lying 3Kumi Smile
Kumi BW


I'll post more in the future. Until then, I hope you enjoy these!

No comments: